The Sunshine Club
Flood prevention visit includes:
Become a member of The Sunshine Club and be saved from the worry of plumbing issues in your home! Get a whole house flood prevention inspection every year and drain clearings throughout the year. Members of The Sunshine Club receive these benefits:
- Clearing of clogged drains with cable (restrictions apply)
- Identification of leaks that could cost hundreds of dollars annually in waste water with dye test of toilets
- Garbage disposal check for proper operation
- Whole house sink check for proper operation
- Whole house faucet check for proper operation
- Visual inspection of all emergency shut-off valves to ensure there is no visible corrosion or calcification
- Water quality analysis of hardness and chlorine levels
- Whole house faucet aerator check for calcification, corrosion and steady water flow
- Inspection of all visible piping for leaks and corrosion to identify potential future leaks
- Camera inspection of main sewer line (if needed)
- Washing machine hose check for material flexibility, integrity, and to identify any potential ruptures
- Annual manufacturer recommended maintenance on water heater
- Flow test of the entire drainage system to ensure there are no drain issues
Sunshine Club Discounts
- Waived Service Evaluation Fee
- 10% off any water heater installation up to $250 off
- 10% off any plumbing repair up to $250 off
- 10% off any water filtration up to $250 off
Customer is responsible for any additional service work provided outside the scope of The Sunshine Club Plan. The condition of the plumbing systems will be reported at the time of maintenance service, but does not imply any warranties on performance in the future. Customers must have an accessible clean out at ground level. Roof access is excluded. In the event a drain cannot be cleared with a cable; hydro jetting may be necessary to unclog the stoppage at an additional cost. The Sunshine Club member is limited to 2 stoppages per drain per year, does not cover abuse, foreign objects, roots, broken or collapsed lines. Any other access than an approved ground level cleanout will be an additional cost.
Services provided during standard operating hours. The Sunshine Club does not apply to tenant occupied homes or commercial businesses. Valid on single family, owner occupied homes only. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. No portion of this agreement is refundable for non–performance.
The Sunshine Club will renew month to month unless cancelled by either party in writing with 30 days’ notice. In the event customer cancels the monthly plan prior to one year, outstanding balance will be charged to the authorized card indicated or all discounts club provided will be due. The Sunny Plumber may discontinue service at any time in the event of non–payment by customer. **Monthly amounts must be paid by credit/debit card.
The Sunny Plumber offers a satisfaction guarantee with all services, if there are any concerns with service provided please contact the local office, if slander occurs in the form of online reviews, legal action will be taken for damages rendered.